A Beginning Advantagecustomerservice@abeginningadvantage.com
Call Toll Free 1.877.481.1122
PO Box 1000 • Siloam Springs, AR 72761
Spelling Placement Test E
"Number your paper from one to twenty. I will say the word once, use the word in a sentence, then say the word again. Write the word beside the correct number on your paper."
He is my favorite athlete.
I always show respect for God.
Come help me launch my rocket.
I like to visit this museum.
I need a piece of paper.
He spilled a gallon of milk.
I will deposit money in the bank.
This carton is sturdy.
The cave had a narrow passage.
We will eat in the dining room.
I like the dolphin at the zoo.
Watch her plunge into the pool.
I only know the chorus of the song.
My painting has a nice design.
He learned to dribble the ball.
Which game version do you like?
Citrus fruits are good for you.
We mixed formula for the calves.
I have an account at the bank.
What will rhyme with "skating"?
If the student correctly spells 17 to 20 words:
• Assign the student to the Level E program.
• Encourage the student to work independently.
• Assign all challenge activities.
• Use the supplemental activities (1 per week) from Appendix A.
If the student correctly spells 8 to 16 words:
• Allow occasional opportunities to work independently.
• Regularly offer challenge activities.
If the student correctly spells 0 to 7 words:
• Administer the Level D placement test.
• Based on the results, you may either:
a) Assign the Level D worktext, or
b) Assign the Level E worktext,
but use regular lessons only without the Challenge Activities.