A Beginning Advantagecustomerservice@abeginningadvantage.com
Call Toll Free 1.877.481.1122
PO Box 1000 • Siloam Springs, AR 72761
Spelling Placement Test F
"Number your paper from one to twenty. I will say the word once, use the word in a sentence, then say the word again. Write the word beside the correct number on your paper."
Our galaxy is the Milky Way.
She will attempt a headstand
An eagle is the symbol of America.
The sign is shaped like an octagon.
These cookies are not edible.
He wrote a note of apology.
We have new science equipment.
Our bodies need exercise.
The cafeteria is serving dinner now.
Her cursive writing is beautiful.
I hit my shoulder on the self.
We saw the capitol building.
What did you discover in the box?
I was the last passenger to board.
That is a hard decision.
Our community is very friendly.
We cleaned the vacant lot.
My science project is due Tuesday.
I can't get these lines straight.
I had to explain why I was late.
If the student correctly spells 17 to 20 words:
• Assign the student to the Level F program.
• Encourage the student to work independently.
• Assign all challenge activities.
• Use the supplemental activities (1 per week) from Appendix A.
If the student correctly spells 8 to 16 words:
• Allow occasional opportunities to work independently.
• Regularly offer challenge activities.
If the student correctly spells 0 to 7 words:
• Administer the Level E placement test.
• Based on the results, you may either:
a) Assign the Level E worktext, or
b) Assign the Level F worktext,
but use regular lessons only without the Challenge Activities.